All meetings are held at All Saints Church Hall, Weybourne Way, Off Woodham Lane, New Haw, Addlestone, KT15 3DH and start at 7:30pm unless otherwise specifically stated.
Unfortunately, Covid is still with us and in order to feel safe at meetings, we will continue to:
1. Keep the doors open to provide good ventilation, so in winter you may wish to wear warmer clothing.
2. Set out tables and chairs, so that there is plenty of space for social distancing.
3. Remind members to follow prevaling government advice.
4. Wear a face mask if it makes you feel more comfortable.
5. Ask members not to attend if they have Covid symptoms.
In the unfortunate event that we are not allowed to meet at All Saints Church Hall, an alternative fallback programme, of Zoom managed events will be arranged. These events may differ from what is detailed below. Society members will be kept informed of the status of the Covid-19 situation and whether a Zoom-led programme is active or not. In the event that a meeting is to be held via Zoom, Society members will be emailed prior to the meetings with the Zoom joining details and how to participate in the meeting. For those of you unfamiliar with Zoom please click here for additional joining information
The programme details for 2022/2023 below assumes face-face meetings at All Saints. The events for 2022 are confirmed, but there could be changes to 2023. However, all meeting dates are firm.
The above additional events for 2022/2023 have yet to be investigated.