Please note that we have a NEW VENUE for 2021/2022 meetings. All meetings will from now be held at All Saints Church Hall, Weybourne Way, Off Woodham Lane, New Haw, Addlestone, KT15 3DH and start at 7:30pm unless otherwise specifically stated.
We held our first face-face meeting at All Saints in September, which turned out to be a great success. Face-face meetings are much preferred to using Zoom. However, we are responding to members' views and in order to feel safe at meetings, we will continue to:
1. Keep the doors open to provide good ventilation, so you may wish to wear warmer clothing.
2. Set out tables and chairs, so that there is plenty of space for social distancing.
3. Provide hand sanitiser at the enterance.
4. Remind members that government advice is to wear face coverings in confined spaces when you are with people you don;t normally meet. So, you may wish to do so when moving around the hall. If you wish to wear face masks at all times, please do so.
5. Ask members not to attend if they have Covid symptoms.
The programme details for 2021/2022 below assume that face-face meetings will be allowed.
In the unfortunate event that we are not allowed to meet in All Saints Church Hall, an alternative fallback programme, of Zoom managed events exists. These events may differ from what is detailed below. Society members will be kept informed of the status of the Covid-19 situation and whether a Zoom-led programme is active or not. In the event that a meeting is to be held via Zoom, Society members will be emailed prior to the meetings with the Zoom joining details and how to participate in the meeting. For those of you unfamiliar with Zoom please click here for additional joining information
The last two events for 2022 have yet to be investigated.